The Bursar would like to remind you of the following:
- Never disregard a billing statement.
Check your email for billing information.
Carefully read everything you receive from the Bursar’s Office.
Create a file for your billing statements and any correspondence or
notes regarding the statements. Also, include any information pertaining to your financial aid.
Keep copies of all bills for tax reporting purposes.
Be aware of all deadlines, Do Not wait until last minute to question your bill.
- While scholarships, financial aid and student loans will significantly decrease the cost of attendance for most students, you need to be aware that college isn’t free. You are fully responsible for your bill.
- We have an established policy that all tuition must be paid in full or have a payment plan in place in order for a student to attend.
Please remember to always be in good standing with BHSN by meeting your financial obligations to the Bursar’s Office by all published deadlines. Failure to do so will result in any one or combination of the following sanctions depending on the specific time in the semester in which your financial account is overdue.
- Registration will be cancelled and your classes will be dropped.
- Access to NursingNet will be denied.
- Access to transcripts will be denied.
- Registration for future semesters will be denied.
FERPA: (The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) is a federal law
protecting the confidentiality of your student records. In compliance with FERPA, BHSN must have the student’s written permission to release information from your records. You can provide permission by filling out a FERPA privacy waiver. Completing the Waiver will allow whomever you designate to communicate with the School about your bill. You may also edit your FERPA Waiver at any time to change or eliminate your designees.